Title : Shivambu: The miracle cure
Shivambu is the traditional term for using urine as a modality of treatment. We have found Shivambu to be highly effective in a range of conditions – from lifestyle diseases to infections, from chronic diseases to cancers, from kidney stones to skin conditions. Shivambu is an ancient remedy that was used as an elixir for personal growth and higher development. Today it needs to be used for healing the sick, reducing suffering, and curing illnesses. Urine becomes Shivambu only after contact with air. This when drunk has got tremendous benefits for the healthy normal man, the sufferer of minor illnesses, and the chronic so-called incurable conditions of life – like arthritis, cancer, IBS, etc. Like everything else – it can work optimally only if intervention is commenced early on, in the disease process. Shivambu today has become more objective and welcomed by people as they cannot afford to suffer and the diseases only have a management option. So people looking for cures, turn to Shivambu as their only hope. Diligent followers of the protocol prescribed have gained immensely and become changed, people. From the person on his death bed to living life to the full, from people suffering in agony to complete relief within days, from chronic sufferers to better quality of life. Thus are the miraculous stories of Shivambu.
Audience Take Away Notes:
- It is completely free and hence affordable to everyone
- It has virtually no negative effects as long as the prescribed protocol is adhered to.
- Urine is known to be completely sterile – so should be no issues with ingestion.
- Changes in the body can start as quickly as within days and generally within a 4-6 week period major changes are visible.
- It acts across all spectrums of disease. It appears to be enhancing the body’s immunity, thus getting rid of the disease.
- It requires proper guidance from Shivambu experts who are well versed in the effects, side effects, dosage, and proper prescription for different conditions and people.
- There is immense potential for research in improving understanding about this pathy of Shivambu.