Title : Introducing a promising new acupuncture approach for treating psychological disorders: The neuro-psycho-pathogene elimination method
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, emotions in extreme state cause pathogenicity in the meridians. NeuroPsychoPathogen Elimination (NPPE), is an acupuncture method which aims to eliminate the pathology in the channel systems by optimizing the meridians. The NPPE method is developed by Dr Levent TEKCI. It consists of a combination of Tekci Diagonal Acupuncture Systems (TDAS) and Traditional Chinese Acupuncture points. In TDAS micro acupuncture system, micro and macro holographic images of the organism are projected on the head, face, nose, back, abdomen, feet, ankles, knees and thigh zones. With these somatotopic properties, it is one of the acupuncture techniques that can holographically change all the macro and micro information of the body. Anatomical components of the prefrontal cortex, temporal, parietal, occipital lobes and the limbic system are depicted in the neurocranial zone in the medial thigh. In NPPE method, the somatotopic points of the amygdala, nucleus raphe and hippocampus are used in combination with Traditional Chinese Acupuncture points. In this way, unwanted feelings and thoughts can be erased forever in order not to be remembered again from the memory record. Psychological Disorders and mental health problems can be effectively treated with this method. This method is also effectively used for treating Somatic symptom disorders. The NPPE protocols consist of totally 8 points. These are: TDAS amygdala, nucleus raphe and hippocampus points located on the medial thigh and the Shems point located on the forehead combined with Traditional Chinese Acupuncture points Yintang, bilateral Liver 3 and GV20 points. The aim of this presentation is to introduce this new acupuncture method, which can be used for treating especially resistant mental and psychological disorders.
Audience Take Away Notes:
- The audience will be able to use the new method
- With using this method the audience will be able to treat mental and psychological disorders effectively
- This method is also effective in treating even psychological disorders which do not respond to other treatment approaches
- Not only psychological or mental disorders but also Somatic symptom disorders can be treated with this method
- The TDAS acupuncture system is a method that will add a new perspective and richness to existing acupuncture approaches