Creating a food road map that suits each individual according to pre-existing conditions, socioeconomic status, degree of DIS-EASE and/or dysfunction, willingness, current stress levels/life demands, and cost to quality of their life. Instructing patients that new food plans require at least 90 -120 days to render measurable effects and results. They may notice improvements as soon as 2 weeks and as long as 90 days, depending on their commitment and compliance with the plans. Educate patients that it takes 120 days to create a whole new set of red blood cells, therefore the dietary, and lifestyle changes they engage in, will render evident results in 30-90 days. The more a patient unburdens their body from causative factors, the faster the transformation and quicker the necessary scaffolding is built, to provide significant symptom relief and restoration of functional physiological processes that render a vital healthy human being, who is capable of developing immune and chemical tolerance to living in this “modern” hectic world.
Audience Take Away Notes:
- Understanding anti-inflammatory diets, tailoring them to the individual, and meeting patients where they are.
- By improving their outcomes and delivering effective patient management and positive outcomes.
- Yes, Specifically targeting clinical studies.
- Yes, by using effective patient management strategies that render results for the practitioner and their patients.
- Not for research design, but rather for clinical practice management and reversing dis-ease states and focusing on prevention through patient education and empowerment.